It's time to gather up your old athletic footwear and have adidas turn the old and unwanted into something valuable as they bring back the ‘Time to Change Up’ shoe swap.
Continuing the partnership that they had in 2010 with HOPE Worldwide, a foundation that protects Filipino Children in Especially Difficult Circumstances (CEDC), adidas will once again donate all gathered athletic shoes of any brand to the foundation. In return, adidas will be giving discounts as a way of valuing the generosity of the people who will be participating.
Opening over 100 doors nationwide, anyone who will bring in their old pair of athletic footwear of any brand will be given discounts on a new pair of adidas footwear that they will purchase in store. All they have to do is the following:
- Bring in your old Athletic Footwear of any brand to receive:
- Php500 OFF your Footwear purchase worth Php3000- Php4999
- Php1000 OFF your Footwear purchase worth Php5000 and up
- *Only regularly priced items are valid.
- Each discount value is applicable for only one pair of shoes purchased.
- Bring in as many old Athletic Footwear to avail of the discounts.
- Only Athletic Footwear is accepted (No sandals, high heels, leather or infant shoes, etc.)
- Old Athletic Footwear have to be in decent condition and still functional
- All shoes will be donated to Hope Worldwide Philippines Inc.
The Time to Change Up campaign runs from August 23 to October 07.
For more information, you may visit the Adidas Philippines Facebook page